Welcome to Kennedy Heights
We are a veterinary hospital serving Surrey, Delta, Langley, and BC’s Lower Mainland. Our team of veterinarians provides complete services for dogs, cats, birds, and pocket pets. Our modern medical facility provides hospitalization, boarding, anesthesia, surgical, dental, laboratory and radiology services and the new technology of laser therapy. It is our goal to provide you with the very best possible service.
What’s Happening at Kennedy Heights?
February is Dental Month! Does your pet have bad breath? tartar? or are they having trouble eating their food? Because we care about your pets oral health we are offering COMPLIMENTARY Dental Exams for February.
Call us today to schedule your pets dental exam to discuss their dental condition and options for their dental health!
Our Animal Hospital in Surrey Provides Compassionate Care for your Pets
When selecting an animal hospital in your area to care for your pets, it is important that you find one that cares for your pets like family. At the Kennedy Heights Bird and Animal Hospital, we provide focused and compassionate veterinary care to ensure that your pet will receive high quality medical care and will also be as comfortable and free of stress as possible while under our care.
“Our experiences with the doctors and staff at the Kennedy Heights Animal Hospital have been consistently excellent. We have always received the highest quality of care and we have complete trust in their knowledge of our dog’s various health issues. We are very happy to have found this hospital- they are a dedicated team of professionals. Thanks!”CM
Dedicated People Direct this Animal Hospital in Surrey
Since 1992, Kennedy Heights Bird and Animal Hospital in Surrey, BC, has been under the direction of Dr. Linda Schild. She leads a team of dedicated and attentive veterinarians and medical staff who provide high quality and compassionate veterinary care to a wide range of animals from dogs and cats to small pets like birds, rodents, rabbits, guinea pigs, and reptiles.
Our AAHA-accredited Veterinarian Hospital Gives You Peace of Mind
The Kennedy Heights Animal and Bird Hospital has been accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) since 1984. We pride ourselves on being one of the only two hospitals in Surrey/North Delta to have received this accreditation. The AAHA is the only organization that gives accreditation to animal hospitals in the United States and Canada.
As an AAHA-accredited hospital, we have voluntarily chosen to adhere to the higher standards for veterinary medical practice set by the organization. We are evaluated on over 800 standards of care in the areas of quality care, diagnostics and pharmacy, management, medical records, and our facility.
AAHA field representatives perform regular, on-site, thorough evaluations for evidence of compliance to these standards. This means that all the aspects of our veterinary care undergo rigorous examination from the AAHA to guarantee that we give nothing less than the best.
Our Hospital Offers the Services You Need for Your Pets
We work very hard to provide your pets with a range of high-quality veterinary care services, which include the following:
- Spaying and Neutering – Has been found effective in curbing the problem of animal overpopulation, reduces the risk of diseases, and alleviates many behavioral problems such as aggression and urine spraying.
- Annual Check-up and Wellness Programs – An annual check-up is necessary to catch early signs of potentially harmful diseases, as well as to provide flea control, pain control when needed, parasite detection, and a blood testing analysis to monitor your pet’s well being. Our wellness programs aim to keep your pet healthy and happy.
- Vaccinations – We give immunizations for dogs and cats to provide your pet with protection against potentially harmful diseases. Our veterinarians customize a vaccine programme for each pet individually based on their risk and lifestyle.
- Surgical Procedures – Apart from spaying and neutering, we also provide soft tissue and orthopedic surgical procedures. We are also able to implant a microchip the size of a rice grain with a simple injection which ensures identification if your pet is lost.
- Emergency Care – We provide prompt emergency care for your pet during regular hours. After hours please call the Fraser Valley Animal Emergency Clinic at 604-514-1711
- Dental Care – Our team of animal doctors are trained in veterinary dentistry and provide the high quality dental care services.
- Boarding – If you’re going on a trip, you can entrust your beloved pet to our care so you’ll have peace of mind knowing he’s in safe hands and that we will give him lots of hugs and attention while you are away.
- Senior Care – We give individualized and specialized care to cats and dogs who are in their senior years to help them live the golden years of their lives happily and comfortably.
- Digital X-ray – We have modern digital x-ray on site, allowing us to take x-rays and have results within a short period of time.
- Laser Therapy – We are excited to offer this new technology. The deep penetrating light stimulates injured tissues to heal at a faster rate and allows for the relief of pain. Many conditions such as arthritis, back pain among others respond very well. Call us for more information.
We Care for Your Pets the Way You Do
Every client and every pet is very important to us. We understand that there are specific medical, emotional, and financial needs to be considered, and each pet is an individual. Our animal hospital treats you and your pet like family, and we want to ensure that you both feel part of ours.